How to use this website
This website will guide you through the 2011 floods in South East Queensland. What happened? What was the impact? Will it happen again? are just some of the questions this project aimed to answer.
Each of the top navigation tabs and sub tabs presents a story within the greater narrative. Within each story:
- Scroll down through the main navigation on each page to follow the story
- Click on the highlighted text to see more information, data and photos about that topic
- In the map area, you can click on the features, zoom in and out and navigate to different areas of the map to discover more
- Click back on the main navigation to continue through the story
- Click on the Read more... links to access the scientific papers with further detail on each topic